Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- The video (and story) of the day goes to Yahoo! Sports’ Doug Farrar who had Da’Quan Bowers tape his 40-yard dash attempts and then released it to the world. It’s embarrassing and hilarious and full of awesomeness. Bowers’ best line comes after Farrar’s second attempt: "Don't think he trained with us here at API. Because he didn't. We don't do that around here." The video is embedded below.
- There’s not much new news in this Ron Borges (of the Boston Herald) column, but you have to admire his lede. He sits on a toilet when he overhears NFL attorney Bob Batterman talking to a colleague about the labor negotiations. I’ve never gleaned any information in quite this manner, and honestly, I hope I never do. But hey, cheers to Borges to never being off the clock.
- While the Dolphins are trying to set up player-led workouts at Nova Southeastern University, agent Drew Rosenhaus is advising his clients not to participate until the April 6 hearing of Brady v NFL is heard.
- If Ravens S Tom Zbikowski had his druthers, he’d continue to fight in the NFL’s offseasons. His owner, Steve Bisciotti, seems cool with the idea.
- Packers TE Jermichael Finley called Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco “a clown.” Yeah, if only Ochocinco had thought up YOTTO (Year Of The Take Over) and used it in just about every Twitter status update, then he’d be one cool dude.
- Charlotte Observer beat reporter Joe Person has a prediction on who the Panthers will make the No. 1 pick at the draft: Blaine Gabbert.
- New Broncos coach John Fox believes that switching the team’s defense from the 3-4 to the 4-3 will really help Denver rush the passer.
- Sounds like Jaguars WR Mike Sims-Walker wouldn’t mind relocating a little further south for his job.
- Maybe the new kickoff rules won’t be so bad after all.
- Perhaps the biggest key for Titans WR Kenny Britt will be how much he grows and matures next season.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed.